Liven up remote learning with IXL Zoom backgrounds!
We’re excited to announce that official IXL Zoom backgrounds are here! Whether you’re a school administrator, teacher, student, or parent, you can customize your Zoom experience with these fun, education-themed backgrounds.
Teachers and students can engage with their teaching and learning by choosing a background to match their current lesson. And a bonus for teachers: The backgrounds will help to minimize distractions that crop up during video instruction! Whether it’s a cluttered room, roaming family members, or something else diverting attention, having this setup will help focus virtual learning.
How to enable IXL Zoom backgrounds in a meeting
- Save the images in this blog post above to your computer.
- Once in a meeting, click the arrow next to ‘Stop Video.’
- Click ‘Choose Virtual Background.’
- Note: If the option is grayed out, it has been locked at either the group or account level, and you will need to contact your Zoom administrator.
- Click the plus icon to add image.
- Navigate to your saved IXL Zoom backgrounds
- Click ‘Open.’
- Note: to remove virtual backgrounds, select ‘None’ in background settings.
For more about how to use Zoom, visit Zoom’s help center.
The post Liven up remote learning with IXL Zoom backgrounds! appeared first on IXL Official Blog.