Events July / August
- We look forward to welcoming our partners to our virtual Partners’ Forum on 21-22 July. Sessions include Combatting Covid in an ANZ Context, What’s coming up in Microcredentials & Degrees? and Insights: What do learners want? Invitations that include the details, timings and sign up links have been emailed to our partners.
- On 6 August 4-5:30pm AEST, Justin Cooke, Chief Content & Partnerships Officer, FutureLearn is talking on a panel, Forging a new future for TNE: Where to from COVID-19? at the IEAA Transnational Education Virtual Forum 2020.
June 2020 recordings:
- Watch Simon Nelson, CEO, FutureLearn keynote at the Construct: Higher Education in a Post-COVID World online event that took place on 4 June. Simon talked about Lessons from Lockdown: Thinking long term.
- On 10 June, Simon Nelson, CEO, FutureLearn talked on a panel about The World of Education is Changing: A session with edtech leaders shaping the future, at the online CogX The Global Leadership Summit.
- Between 22-26, June we hosted our first ever FutureLearn virtual conference: FutureLearn Festival of Learning, attracting almost 1.5k attendances in total. There were four tracks: Teaching after COVID-19, Learning Together, Supporting Healthcare and Future Proofing Business. The festival had keynotes, panels and masterclasses with speakers such as Sherry Coutu CBE and Patricia Davidson, plus members of the excellent FL team. Recordings to all sessions can be found here.